Description of horse (Required)
Key points (if embryo talk about sire and dam LTE/details):
a. Use questions above to begin write up
b. Describe horse's overall demeanor/personality/looks
c. List all disciplines/activities/events the horse has been used for/training horse has had
d. List any/all accomplishments of horse
e. List any nominations horse is up to date on
Please read through the consignor acknowledgements and all information provided and sign below. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
- I acknowledge that I have represented my horse the very best and have disclosed any past, present, or potential issues..
-I acknowledge that my horse is sound to the best of my knowledge.
-X-Rays are not required but we strongly encourage them, especially if your reserve is over $25,000.
-Lateral of each front foot
-Skyline of Navicular on front feet
-3 views of each hock:
-2 views of stifle:
-Caudal Lateral to Cranial Medial Oblique
Please email all images to firstname.lastname@example.org
Embryo Sales Requires:
A letter of health and heartbeat from a vet the week of the sale.
-I acknowledge there is a $500 List Fee that will go toward my Gold Buckle Pro demo, professional photos, and video of that demo. If you already have professional photos, please email to email@example.com.
Picture of horse’s registration papers
CONSIGNOR POST SALE PROCESS:
- Consignor acknowledges there will be an 8% commission on final bid amount if final bid is accepted.
- Consignor acknowledges that if bid is raised post sale the commission will be deducted from the higher amount.
- Consignor acknowledges that the horse will not be eligible for any sale sidepot if horse is not sold through Gold Buckle. .
- Consignors are required to continue to house & feed the horse sold for up to 2 weeks for the buyer to arrange pickup.
- Consignors will not allow horse to be picked up until funds have been verified by Gold Buckle Horse Sale.
- Consignor agrees that payment will be sent the Friday following the horse arriving at its new destination.
- Consignor can elect to receive a check or for a $30 fee we will send a wire.
- Consignor is required to get a Health Certificate and Coggins testing done within 48 hours of the close of the sale depending on where the said horse is being shipped to.
- Consignor agrees transfer or ownership will be given at the time of pickup or payment from Gold Buckle will be held.
- Consignor agrees to the No Sale fee and to complete the intake form completely before I have my Gold Buckle Pro demo.
- Consignor agrees if horse is sold from this point forward before my auction is complete that all money runs through Gold Buckle Horse Sale and the 8% commission and 2% buyer’s premium will be charged.
- Consignors agrees If horse is sold 30 days post sale I acknowledge I will pay 5% commission to Gold Buckle Horse Sale.
Gold Buckle Horse Sale retains the rights on all commissions listed above on the horse for 30 days after the intake form is complete
Consignor “NO SALE” Process:
- Consignor agrees that if your horse is a “No Sale”, we will re-list it for no additional cost 30 days after the sale closes with no “No Sale” fee.
-Consignor agrees that if you decide to “No Sale” your horse and not rerun it, Gold Buckle Horse Sale has the right to discuss any potential fees. Consignor owns any x-rays taken.
- Consignor acknowledges that if a horse is “No Sold” it does not qualify for the sale side pot at Pink, Ruby, and Riata Buckle events.
-I acknowledge that by typing my name below that I have read and agree to the information and acknowledgments listed above.